The ideal candidate for your new job opening probably already works for you, and 15 percent of your current call centre agents are perfectly positioned to upgrade your internal sales team. High-performing companies know what talent they have in the pipeline and how manage talent development programmes to ensure employees are working in the right functions and roles.
SHL TALENT MOBILITY SOLUTIONS
We help you measure, develop and transition your talent for success
- Understand talent capabilities across the organisation
- Develop roadmaps for key talent in the company
- Assess individual and team readiness – including professional technical knowledge and job-relevant skills – against objectives
- Expose under-utilised strengths and capabilities
- Prepare individuals for internal movement and growth
- Present upward/lateral career opportunities
- Tailor development to individuals based on strategic plans for mobility
- Objectively promote talent based on ability and potential
- Identify and build future leaders
- Mobilise current workforce for new business opportunities
INCREASE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY
Talent Audit: Benchmark your workforce to align talent with strategic objectives.
Employee Development: Unleash untapped potential.
Succession Planning: Strategically manage pivotal leadership transitions.
Download more information about our Talent Mobility solutions
Discover your potential for return on investment
We now have a much stronger link between our business objectives, employee performance, and driving outstanding customer focus.~Josh Goderis