Graduate Series - Avoiding the Vicious Circle in Graduate Recruitment
Graduates and employers have created a vicious circle for each other. Employers have complained that they cannot find the right talent. Graduates game the process by making multiple applications to organisations, ultimately this vicious circle is costing organisations in the UK alone upwards of £1billion and wasting over £100m of that investment.
Learn about a practical model for looking at the employability of graduates, how the segmentation of graduate talent will help you and why the premium you are paying for graduate talent is probably too high.
Volume Recruitment: Call Centre Recruitment in the New Era of Rep Performance
Call Centre Recruitment in the New Era of Rep Performance addresses the current trends in contact centre rep performance, and the growing demands for customer service. As the role of the call centre rep is changing, this webinar highlights the most important competencies for your business to focus on to boost rep performance, and boast greater customer service.
Presented by Paulette Brazzale, Senior Consultant, New Zealand.
Volume Recruitment: Operational Level Recruitment
Operational Level Recruitment: Challenges and Learnings - The requirements and types of candidates for these roles are changing. This webinar addresses the impact these changes are having on the attraction and selection process. SHL Talent Measurement Solutions identifies how to reduce hiring risk and increase productivity.
Presented by Leah Coulon, Head of Professional Services Product Australia and New Zealand.
Effective High Potential Programmes
Effective high potential programmes are easy to achieve with the right information - this webinar demonstrates how new metrics, combining CEB's unique insight and powerful SHL Talent Analytics, provide game changing predictive intelligence to organisations. Helping businesses transform the odds in favour of identifying, developing and retaining high-potential employees today, and delivering positive ROI tomorrow.
Presented by Eugene Burke- Chief Science and Analytics Officer.
Volume Recruitment: The Challenge of Large Scale Assessments
Maximising recruitment quality in high-volume roles addresses the challenge of large scale assessments and the complexities for organisations using standard assessment with large numbers of candidates. The assessment process from the perspective of the organisation, the recruiter and candidate was also discussed. Learn how to cut costs by reducing selection errors in your organisation, and lengthy interview processes.
Presented by Samantha Hickey, Head of Professional Services Consulting.
The Effortless Experience: Conquering the New Battleground for Customer Loyalty
The Effortless Experience: Conquering the New Battleground for Customer Loyalty reveals that it doesn’t pay to delight your customer. Through careful research over 5 years, CEB proves that the "dazzle factor" is wildly overrated and simply doesn’t predict repeat sales, share of wallet or positive word-of-mouth.
Watch our SHL Talent Measurement solutions webinar to learn how Customer Contact leaders operating in high-volume environments can benefit from the insights provided in The Effortless Experience and why identifying the right talent is a critical first step.
Identifying Key Talent in High-Volume Environments
Join one of the leading experts in retail and high volume talent management to learn how to identify and grow talent bench strength from internal talent pools. Lee Roever is a 20-year veteran in driving business and culture transformation from diverse and challenging talent environments. He has played key roles in creating successful talent programs in retail environments at companies such as Neiman Marcus and JCPenney. While at Neiman Marcus, he revolutionized the talent acquisition business model across the enterprise and co-developed a leading-edge program to identify and retain top retail sales performers. The program generated a 28% increase in productivity and 17% decrease in turnover within 6 months, and was quickly rolled out nationwide.
Lee has partnered with SHL Talent Measurement solutions to share insights and best practices in identifying key talent within high volume, entry-level populations. The Webinar will cover:
• The importance of looking beyond the job requirements in identifying new potential.
• The potential ROI from using internal talent pools as a feeder population for selection into the leadership pipeline.
• Practical implementation guidance on deploying high potential identification programs in high volume environments.
• Tips and guidance on how high potential assessment programs can be deployed in any large-scale population, including retail, hospitality and contact center environments.
This webinar is a must-attend session for an HR leaders operating in high-volume environments that need to identify and manage talent strategically. This webinar will equip you with practical guidance on how effective talent identification techniques can extend your talent practices beyond the recruitment funnel.
Assessment Capabilities for the New Work Environment
Did you know that companies that employ assessments reduce turnover by 63% and a reduction in cost per applicant by at least 61%? Join SHL’s “Assessment Capabilities for the New Work Environment” webinar where all your new-age hiring questions will be addressed and supported by structured, evidence-based models, including SHL’s Universal Competency Framework.
We will discuss how the best companies leverage online assessments to measure talent and ensure that they are hiring individuals that can be successful in the new work environment. You will learn:
• What are the talent expectations from today’s work environment?
• How can CEB recruiting and SHL intelligence improve quality of your new hires?
• How can assessments be leveraged to maximize employee breakthrough performance?
Leadership: is Your Organization Fit for the Future?
Do you have the right people in the right place doing the right things – the activities that ultimately lead to you executing on your business strategy?
Effective leadership talent strategies are crucial – your peers recently reported that leaders with top leadership skills are 50% more likely to outperform revenue expectations and 80% more likely to outperform profit expectations than those with poor leadership skills.*
As a Talent professional, it is not just about you knowing who your current and future leaders are, it’s about nurturing and developing them to pursue growth opportunities in a shifting business landscape.
Join this webinar to hear about:
- Hot topics and trends – how to turn the Leadership challenge into an opportunity
- Applications of the SHL leadership model across various organisations and industries to include Cisco and Unilever, across talent selection, individual, team and organisational development
- What the best companies do - building a business case and proving the business impact of a Leadership programme
*Source: CLC Engagement Research Survey
A Strong Talent Mobility Program: Yields Stronger Teams and Better Performance
Does your organization have a robust internal mobility program in place? Many companies today are under-utilizing existing resources, wasting money on development programs that are not focused, and searching for talent outside the organization while current employees may be a better fit. Successful talent mobility programs can provide many enterprise wide benefits, including lower talent acquisition costs, stronger leadership teams and better financial performance.
This session will provide real-world examples and learning points from clients that have started and/or completed Talent Mobility programs, including talent Audit and benchmarking measurement of internal talent teams.
• Share the importance of Talent Mobility programs in organizational Talent Strategy
• Understand how Talent Mobility programs provide benchmark data to build talent programs
• Gain awareness of the importance of external comparisons and benchmarks in a Talent Mobility program
• Learn how effective Talent Mobility programs are linked to organizational activities and outcomes
Nels Wroe, Product Director, SHL Americas
Is Your Workforce Well-Aligned to Organizational Needs?
People are at the heart of organizational success. But how well are you aligning your talent with your strategy and using the full potential of your people?
Recent CEB research shows that 98% of organizations have seen significant change in the past four years, but only 60% have managed to achieve their employee performance targets.
The webinar covers the following:
- Talent challenges and issues: where are the greatest talent risks given your strategic objectives?
- The role of talent measurement in identifying the capability and capacity of your talent to effect organizational transformation
- Getting talent alignment right: five key steps for the successful focusing and alignment of your people strategies to achieve results in a changing environment
Melanie Long, Director of Solutions Consulting, CEB
Sarah McLellan, Managing Consultant, CEB
2013 Trends in People Assessment: Revealed
Learn How the World’s Leading Organizations Plan to Measure Talent in 2013
This webinar discusses the findings from our fifth annual Global Assessment Trends Report.
This comprehensive report is an annual indicator of assessment practices, giving you a detailed view of how organizations around the world measure talent across the employee lifecycle.
Comprising the experiences and feedback from over 592 global HR professionals, it highlights trends developing from 2012 as well as what you can expect in 2013:
- What are the key priorities for the HR landscape in 2013?
- To what extent are peer organizations using objective assessment for development or promotion decisions?
- How reliant are HR professionals on the traditional résumé/CV as a hiring tool?
- What are some of the technology trends impacting the use of assessment for 2013?
Dr. Ken Lahti, VP of Product Development and Innovation, SHL Talent Measurement Solutions presents this webinar offering a view into this global assessment trends data.
2013 Trends in Talent Management: Revealed
Seventy-seven percent of HR professionals globally do not know how their workforce potential is affecting the company’s bottom line. Only 12% of employers say they have confidence in the quality of candidate data from social media sites. Emerging markets are adopting the use of mobile technology as part of their hiring processes faster than in mature markets. These are just some of the surprising trends that will be revealed during our information-rich webinar examining the global trends impacting talent measurement and management in 2013. Hear from the authors of the report as well as a response to these findings from Sprint Communications HR leader, Michael Blair.
Each year, we conduct a global survey of companies of all sizes in various industries to determine what practices support hiring and retaining top talent. The fifth annual Global Assessment Trends report summarizes insights shared by more than 592 HR professionals employed in organizations around the world. Survey results focus on the HR landscape in 2013, the nature of assessment use in organizations, and the use of technology in HR processes. Trends coverage includes the following:
- Sixty percent of companies use or plan to use social media searches as a hiring tool in 2013, but less than 30% believe the data is useful in determining candidate fit, and only 11% believe it is critical to hiring decisions.
- Less than a quarter say their organizations have a clear understanding of workforce potential, and less than half use objective data to make workforce decisions.
- Engaging the workforce (55%) and developing leaders (52%) remain top priorities for organizations.
Michael Blair, Sprint’s manager of Recruitment Operations and Technology, and Dr. Ken Lahti, vice president of Product Development and Innovation, SHL Talent Measurement Solutions will offer a view into global assessment trend data.
The Challenger: The New Rules for Identifying Top Sales Talent
What are the qualities to look for when you need to hire a sales superstar? Conventional wisdom says look for the candidate with a strong ability to ‘build relationships.’ Conventional wisdom is wrong.
The need to understand the behaviors top-performing sales reps demonstrate that their average-performing counterparts do not drove an exhaustive study of thousands of sales reps by CEB. Uncovered was a fascinating and valuable profile of the critical competencies possessed by sales high-achievers. CEB calls the sales high-achiever the Challenger Rep®.
In the first webinar since CEB and SHL joined forces creating the world’s leading provider of talent measurement and management, learn how to spot the imperative skill sets the Challenger Sales Rep possesses. Specifically, you will learn how the CEB Challenger Selection & Assessment solution will help you to do the following:
• Select candidates that display Challenger behaviors linked to high performance
• Increase HR confidence that sales hires will succeed in their roles
• Provide deep insight to sales leaders on the Challenger attributes that drive business growth
Doug Hutton – CEB, Director of New Product Development
Craig Dawson, PhD – CEB, Director of Assessment Solutions and Architecture
Hiring for Healthcare: A Remedy for Managing Risk
Struggling with how to improve your organization’s reputation for delivering superior quality healthcare? One reliable method is to ensure quality people are hired for open healthcare positions. Join us and Intermountain Healthcare for exclusive insight on how cutting-edge talent acquisition and measurement technologies help take the guesswork out of healthcare hiring and deliver powerful insight on the strengths and weaknesses of candidates when it really matters – before a job offer is made.
With the advent of the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) survey, never before has patient satisfaction been of such critical importance. Survey results are used to benchmark healthcare provider organizations and inform Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements from the federal government. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to hear practical insight first-hand from Christine Homer, AVP, Talent Management at Intermountain Healthcare and Matthew Such, PhD, director of Professional Services at CEB.
Can Your HR Dashboard Tell You When You’re Low on Talent?
To ensure sound organizational health, employers need an objective diagnosis of their talent at a single point in time. But ‘taking the temperature’ of your staff’s ability can be tricky. Hear 3M’s recent, real-world example chronicling the deployment and results achieved through a talent audit. Hear more about how our Talent Audit can better align an organization’s talent and skills with optimal business performance objectives.
Mariana E. Quiroga – Global Marketing Competency and Talent Development Leader, 3M
Nels Wroe – Product Director, SHL Americas
Hiring Veterans: Much More Than Just ‘Do the Right Thing’
In 2011, 21.6 million men and women in the civilian population ages 18 and over were veterans. Veteran unemployment is at historic levels, even though a compelling case has been made that hiring veterans is good for the bottom line. In general, organizations believe that veterans’ military experience can make them high-performing and loyal employees. Yet civilian organizations continue to struggle with attracting and sourcing veteran talent.
View this exclusive session with the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and USAA, a real-life practitioner of hiring veterans, for an in-depth discussion on the veteran’s experience entering the workforce. The discussion outlines the benefits of bringing veterans into your organization as well as best practices in sourcing, screening, and supporting veterans throughout the hiring process.
Dr. John D. Garvin – National Director for Leadership Development at the VA Learning University
John DiPiero – Colonel, USAF, Ret., USAA Recruiting
Joe Ungemah – Vice President, PDRI, a CEB company
New Research Reveals Unprecedented Insight into Today’s Top Workforce Issues
Our 2012 Talent Report delivers an unprecedented glimpse into the global talent pool. We analyzed data from four million candidate and employee assessments across 205 countries and territories. This groundbreaking report sheds light on topics ranging from diversity and risk to talent shortages and leadership and includes fascinating findings regarding gender equality in the workplace around the globe.
Hear this recorded webinar where SHL thought leaders Eugene Burke and Ray Glennon discussed the findings uncovered in their research. The report delivered an international view of the value and potential of talent pools across industries, regions, and job functions. It offered businesses, public organizations, academic institutions, and governments insight on the most critical management issues of our day: leadership, skills, diversity, organizational risk, and innovation.
Leadership Intelligence For Business Success: How Strong Is Your Leadership Talent?
Strong leadership has never been more crucial than it is in the current economic climate. Yet our recent Global Leadership Study identifies only 1 in 15 (6.7%) managers and professionals globally currently operate as effective leaders.
This informative webinar reviews the findings from our Global Leadership Study and discusses current leadership challenges facing HR and senior executive teams:
- What steps can you take to pinpoint your high-potential leadership talent?
- How would your leaders measure up against a global leadership benchmark?
- Where is the greatest supply of leadership talent and how can this inform my talent mobility programs to remain competitive in a global economy?
- What does best-practice leadership assessment look like a European case story?
Dr. Ray Glennon, Senior Psychologist, SHL
Everything You Need to Know About Assessing for Critical Roles
In any organization there are critical roles responsible for driving revenue, performance, and client outcomes. This webinar will address the challenges, key trends, and best practices in determining key roles essential to business success and identifying the right individuals to fill them, discussing answers to questions including the following:
- How do you identify the critical roles within your organization?
- How do you validate who has the potential and who is ready to achieve to success in one of these critical roles?
- What’s the difference between someone who is a high performer and someone who has high potential?
- How can the business benefits of taking this approach to talent be quantified?
Melanie Long, Head of Solutions Consulting, SHL
Madeline Laurano, Research Director HCM, Aberdeen Group
Integrated Talent Management: Identifying Today’s Performers and Tomorrow’s Leaders
Why Integrated Talent Management (ITM)? For starters, those who implement ITM achieve a 12% increase in revenue and an 11% increase in profits, according to Aberdeen Group. Most organizations can’t confidently state that they have the right staff on hand to align to their talent strategy, since they are not using an ITM program underpinned by a common competency framework.
During this webinar, learn how Taconic, a leading provider of life sciences solutions to researchers worldwide leveraged ITM to build a team tightly aligned to their talent strategy – and the positive impact they achieved as a result. Also hear insights from experts in the field throughout the webinar, during which you will learn the following:
- What ITM is
- Why using a competency model as a foundation is critical
- How to engage the executive level
- Results achieved by Taconic and other leaders
- How to leverage this talent strategy foundation over time
David Lester, Senior Director of Global Human Resources at Taconic
Caroline Paxman, President of SHL Americas
Karl Haigler, President at Haigler Enterprises
Talent Measurement: HR’s Proven Formula for Bottom-Line Success
Leading HR leaders know that using objective talent measurement is the best way to predict success in the job – while at the same time driving the bottom-line results that warm many a CXO’s heart.
Achieving strong business results depends on hiring and retaining great people. Organizations that recognize that people are their most important asset demonstrate that understanding by establishing effective processes to attract, place and promote the right talent. However, even with the right processes in place, the quality and success of talent decisions are impacted by the quality of information used to make those decisions. In this webinar, you will learn how JPMorgan Chase and other organizations have incorporated talent measurement practices into their hiring process to provide people intelligence that helps inform and improve their hiring decisions and how this approach yields practical, measurable business impact.
Hear firsthand from Tara Torres, recruiting manager, Talent Acquisition Operations at JPMorgan Chase, about the impressive results Chase has achieved with effective pre-employment talent measurement. Plus, hear how other companies are experiencing dramatic results, including the following:
- Satellite TV installers generate an additional $5,000 per employee annually.
- Customer service advisors are 85% more likely to achieve top customer service ratings while contributing 8% greater productivity, translating into a workforce level impact of over $4 million.
- Retail sales associates drive 21% higher sales, translating into an additional $120 million in annual sales revenue.
- Insurance agents achieve 22% higher policy sales and are 55% less likely to leave in their first year, translating into $35 million in additional sales and $4.4 million in reduced turnover.
Tara Torres, Recruiting Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, JPMorgan Chase
Jay Janovics, Director of Optimization Services, SHL
Succession Planning: Driving Certainty in Uncertain Times
Despite the tough economy many organizations continue to struggle to find the talent they need to support their businesses. At the same time, they are under tremendous pressure to reduce costs and improve efficiency – bringing internal development and succession planning high on the agenda.
This webinar discusses common issues currently facing organizations:
- How do I balance short-term and long-term succession planning to achieve the optimum return on investment?
- How can I make sure my organization has a steady flow of talent regardless of the strategic direction it takes in the next three to five years?
- How can I keep this talent engaged and motivated in the longer term?
- In reality, to what extent can I plan for a future I don’t know?
The presenters look at these themes from the viewpoint of different organizations’ succession planning approaches and also draw parallels with lessons to be learned from successful recruitment decisions in identifying high-potential individuals with rigor and validity.
Mel Long, Head of Solutions Consulting, SHL
Sarah McLellan Managing Consultant, SHL
The Talent Audit: Bridging the Gap Between HR and the Business
Your business leaders have two critical questions:
- What talent do we currently have in place?
- What talent do we need for the future?
The success of any talent strategy moving forward will depend on HR's ability to answer these questions. In today's competitive market, talent is not an HR initiative. It is a business initiative. Yet, painting a clear picture of talent and presenting that picture to business leaders is becoming a daunting challenge. A talent audit can help organizations achieve this goal. And when combined with new tools that provide talent analytics on the external marketplace, a talent audit provides the evidence needed to support strategic direction. An effective talent audit, buffered by talent analytics, will help you identify your talent needs and assess your organization against those needs – and, most importantly, provide concrete examples on how to best fill those gaps.
This webinar will address the pressures, actions, and enablers available to conduct a results-driven talent audit and help align HR objectives with business objectives.
Madeline Laurano, Research Director, Talent Acquisition Solutions, Human Capital Management, The Aberdeen Group
Ken Lahti, Vice President of Product Development and Innovation, SHL
The Power of Talent Management Predictions
Taleo and SHL have come together to help small and midsized companies make more insightful and predictive talent decisions. Through this partnership, companies can access a wide portfolio of assessments fully integrated into Oracle’s Taleo Business Edition suite to more effectively recruit, hire, manage, and measure talent and make people decisions that truly drive organizational performance and bottom-line results.
Watch this informative webinar on how companies today are leveraging these solutions to do the following:
- Reduce cost of hire by 60%
- Lower time to hire by 50%
- Realize higher conversion of sales calls
- Dramatically reduce turnover by 83%
- Ensure higher promotion rates
Chris Forti, Senior Alliances Manager, Taleo
Chris Clarke, VP Alliances, SHL
How Do Organizations Use People Intelligence to Drive Millions to the Bottom Line?
In today's business environment, organizations around the world must demonstrate the business value of their people intelligence programs – programs designed to generate specific and objective insights into people's ability and potential to perform.
In this engaging webinar, Carly Vaughan, director of Customer Solutions at SHL, shares the findings of our sixth annual Business Outcomes Study Report and reviews the tangible business outcomes realized from assessment use in organizations’ HR processes and how these have been achieved.
Carly Vaughan, Director Customer Solutions, SHL
2012 SHL Global Assessment Trends Revealed
Learn how organizations around the world use assessments and how they plan to assess current and future employees going forward. The webinar reviews the following key questions:
- What are the key priorities within the HR landscape for 2012?
- Are peer organizations finally leveraging the use of assessments post-hire?
- What are the top plan-to-use areas for assessments?
- How is the increased use of mobile devices and social media in recruiting impacting the use of assessments?
Dr. Ken Lahti, PhD, VP Product Development and Innovation at SHL, offers answers to these and other questions, giving a view of the global trends driving talent acquisition and management decisions.
Identifying Future Leaders: Critical to Bottom-Line Success
Now more than ever, identifying the leaders of tomorrow is a requirement to ensure organizational success in the future. However, identifying the right leaders can be a complex process and a major challenge for many organizations. Most companies simply do not have access to the talent data they need to make informed business decisions on who will make the best leaders. Watch this enlightening webcast where you will learn best practice methods for doing the following:
- Defining and measuring leadership potential
- Using real-world case studies to see how organizations are identifying top talent today
Marlene Burchfield Dunne, PhD – Vice President, SHL
Greg Robinson, PhD – Managing Consultant, SHL Talent Solutions
Hire the Right Manager the First Time
Are You Hiring the Right Talent into Critical Roles Needed to Take your Organization to the Next Level?
Did you know that top-performing managers, compared to average performers, deliver a 49% increase in productivity? And that the average hiring mistake can cost you up to 15 times the hire’s base salary? In today’s environment, finding the right manager or senior professional is a complex process and is a major challenge for many organizations. Many companies simply do not have access to the talent data they need to make these informed business decisions. Watch this on-demand webcast where we share with you the following:
- Best practices for selecting top talent at the managerial and professional level
- 'High-touch' and virtual approaches that actual clients have used to inform these critical hiring decisions
- Why we are consistently the partner of choice for providing this 'people intelligence'
Marlene Burchfield Dunne, PhD – Vice President, Assessment Services, SHL
Greg Robinson, PhD – Managing Consultant, SHL Talent Solutions
Improve Your Call Center Results with the Right Recruitment Decisions
Depending on your call center function, there may be a range of different performance measures in place to define successful results – average handling time, customer service, reduced complaints, and increased conversions. In this informative webinar, Dr. Stephanie Klein, SHL's solutions specialist, shares how to use our Call Center Solutions within your recruitment process to improve agent selection, performance, and retention.
Joining us on the webinar will be our customer Andy McDonald, talent manager UK of TNT Express, discussing how our Call Center solutions have provided his organization with answers to difficult questions such as:
- How can I improve the quality of my call center hire?
- How can I identify candidates who have the personality to deliver my organization's customer service values, rather than relying on previous call center experience to select candidates?
- How can I create a more streamlined process to the hiring process and reduce time spent by line managers on recruitment interviewing?
Stephanie Klein, PhD, SHL Solutions Specialist
Andy McDonald, TNT Express Talent Manager, UK
HR Talent Analytics: Turning People Intelligence Data into Benchmarking Insight
We launched our award-winning Talent Analytics™ capability, unlocking the power of more than 80 million assessment results across 30 countries to help clients make predictive talent decisions. Our Talent Analytics solutions leverage this vast database to help you benchmark your talent and provide actionable insights into how they perform relative to top performers in other organizations – within or outside your industry sector and country.
Join Nick Shaw, UK Commercial Operations director, as he introduces our Talent Analytics solution and discusses how this can provide answers to some difficult questions such as: the following:
- Is your employer brand competitive?
- Where in the recruitment cycle are you most likely to lose talent?
- Are you optimizing efficiency, cost, and quality when acquiring talent?
- Are you sure you’re attracting, recruiting, and developing the best people in your market?
- Do you have the right talent on board to take your company where you need to go?
Nick Shaw, UK Commercial Operations Director, SHL
The Power of Talent Analytics: Moving from Data to Action
Mollie Lombardi, research director of Aberdeen’s Human Capital Management practice, was joined by Janet Manzullo, vice president of Talent Acquisition & Movement, Time Warner Cable, for this webcast.
The following are discussed in this hour-long webinar:
- How the right talent analytics can help you measure the effectiveness of all of your people processes, from sourcing to succession
- How to make the most of external talent data to inform your talent strategy at the region, industry, and job level
- The best-in-class strategies for integrating and visualizing talent and business data to allow leaders to make better people decisions
- How Time Warner Cable used internal and external talent data to validate their strength in recruiting top frontline leaders and identify the opportunities to extend that success to other roles in the organization
Mollie Lombardi, Research Director, Aberdeen’s Human Capital Management
Can Hiring Right the First Time Improve Your Safety Record?
Assuring safety in today's workplace is an important issue, especially with the significant costs and even worldwide press attention that stem from industrial accidents.
The US Department of Labor reports:
- The cost of accidents in the United States is $1 billion a week in both direct and indirect costs.
- An average claim will cost the company $40,000.
Are you striving to build a great safety culture in your workplace? Are you looking for individuals that are more engaged and thus more focused on behaving safely in your organization? We are pleased to announce a new solution – Workplace Safety Assessment – to help you hire individuals most likely to support a safe working environment.
Hear how the Workplace Safety Assessment can help you identify which entry- to professional-level candidates are more likely to follow safety guidelines in your business. This solution could help you reduce safety incidents, thus impacting your bottom line through fewer accidents, lower workers’ compensation claims, and increased productivity. Don’t miss this informative session to learn how you can get started!
Big Data: HR’s Game-Changer
The first global Talent Analytics capability – HR’s Big Data – is now available, unlocking the power of more than 80 million assessment data points across 30 countries to help clients make predictive talent decisions. Companies can now effectively compare their talent pools with best-in-class companies around the globe to make talent decisions that drive organizational performance, resulting in significant bottom-line impact.
Listen to Caroline Paxman, president of the Americas, and Nels Wroe, director of Product Solutions for the Americas, provide an informative webinar as they discuss how our Talent Analytics answers the tough questions such as the following:
- Is your employment brand competitive?
- Are you attracting the right candidates?
- Which recruiting sources are delivering the best candidates?
- Are any of your teams likely to put your business at risk?
- Do you have right talent on board to take your company where you need to go?
Caroline Paxman, President, SHL Americas
Nels Wroe, Director Product Solutions, SHL Americas
Identifying Leaders Who Drive Impact to the Bottom Line
Did you know that top managers, compared to average performers, deliver a 49% increase in productivity? That the average organization could reduce turnover by 9% by having the right leaders in place? And that the average hiring mistake can cost you up to 15 times the hire’s base salary? In today’s environment, finding the right manager or leader is a complex process and is a major challenge for many organizations. Many companies simply do not have access to the talent data they need to make informed business decisions on who will make the best managers and leaders. Join us for this enlightening webcast where we will share with you the following:
- Having the right leadership in place dramatically improves morale, retention, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Identifying best-fit leaders and managers is more achievable than you might realize.
- • Here the stories of how companies have implemented leadership assessment programs to drive incredible results.
Learn How HR at Sprint and Others Are Driving Millions to the Bottom-Line
Strong business results depend on great people. Organizations that recognize people as their most important asset achieve outstanding success through increased revenue and profits. Having the right processes in place to attract, place, and promote the right people is critical. However, even with the right processes in place, the quality and success of talent decisions are impacted by the quality of information used to make those decisions. In this complimentary webinar, you will learn how a number of organizations have used that information, their people intelligence, to make the kind of decisions that impact strong business results.
Hear firsthand from Michael Blair, manager of Recruitment Operations & Technology for Sprint, the impressive results achieved through Sprint’s people intelligence program. Plus, hear how other companies are experiencing dramatic results, including the following:
- Customer-focused sales staff at technology retailer increases sales by $162 million.
- Contact center agents in healthcare sector make 17% fewer errors driving greater efficiency.
- High scorers have 53% greater likelihood of advancement at transportation firm.
- Insurance agents at financial services organization increase sales 150%.
PreVisor and SHL Merge: What’s in It for You?
Have you heard? The top two leaders in the assessment space, PreVisor and SHL, have joined to form the new global leader in people intelligence. Whether you utilize assessments as part of your hiring process, ongoing performance management, or succession planning, you can now turn to one company for all your solutions.
Please view this session where you will learn about the recent merger of PreVisor and SHL and what this means for you. Dr. Ken Lahti, SHLPreVisor’s VP of Product Development and Innovation, and Nels Wroe, director of Product Solutions, will be on hand to describe the new products and services that will benefit you as a result of the merger.
The “New” Interview: Using Science and Technology to Deliver Better Talent Evaluation
HireVue and PreVisor have joined forces to offer a more effective interview process. Employers of all sizes can now take advantage of the synergy created by combining PreVisor's interview content with HireVue's video interviewing and evaluation software. Using these combined solutions, you will be empowered to:
- Craft unique interview templates perfect for your jobs
- Evaluate talent based on your specific requirements
- Compare and contrast candidate responses for greater insight into their unique fit
Home in on competencies and skills to better select finalists
Hiring Top-Quality Agents Drives Bottom-Line Results. How Leading Companies Are Making It Happen.
Are you hiring the right person for your contact center agent position? How much do you think it costs to lose an agent and recruit another to fill that seat? How productive are your agents? Are they hitting your sales quotas or managing expected AHT? In this informative webinar, we discuss why companies are having a difficult time filling seats with top-producing contact center agents who stay on the job. Steve Morrell, leading global contact center analyst and founder of ContactBabel – the contact center experts – will join us with exclusive highlights from their annual contact center survey.
How Valvoline and Other Companies Make Every Hire Count
Many organizations are recovering from the hiring slump of 2009. But most are still operating on a limited set of resources, which makes it critical that every single hire counts. Recruiting leaders are examining every option in their virtual selection toolkits to make this happen. Many are forced to drop the “nice-to-haves” for those initiatives and programs that clearly demonstrate the impact on business performance. In this complimentary webcast, you’ll hear firsthand how Valvoline and other organizations are connecting improved talent programs to the bottom line.
HR = Healthcare Reform: Using Talent Measurement to Improve Patient Care
How do you provide safe, effective, and affordable healthcare while reducing turnover, leveraging talent, growing leaders, and containing operational costs? With savvy patients, federal policy and regulations, labor shortages, and industry initiatives such as HCAHPS®, the pressure is on to find the right solution to this ever-present question.
In this presentation, you will learn how to identify the candidates who can increase revenue and profitability, deliver better patient service, improve retention, and boost operational efficiency.
Retail Hiring: Interview Less and Hire Better
In the world of retail, simply gathering a pool of candidates isn't usually an issue; in fact, for most retailers, their recruiting challenges are focused on how to properly screen a large volume of candidates. With existing technology, it is possible to screen the entire talent pool for fit and top performance in a rapid, systemic, and automated way through the use of online assessments.
Hear real-world results and retail-focused hiring best practices from Carol Spicer, VP Human Resources Administration at Luxottica Retail. The company, one of the world's leading operators of optical stores, has more than 6,200 locations in North America, the Asia/Pacific region, the Middle East, and the United Kingdom. Its chains include such well-known brands as LensCrafters, Oakley, Pearle Vision, and Sunglass Hut, as well as in-store businesses Sears Optical and Target Optical.
The Impact of Better Hires in Dollars and Sense!
In this webcast, you will learn how organizations are maximizing the value of their people and delivering amazing results. Michael Blair from EMBARQ will discuss how they were able to calculate a profit gain of roughly $24 million in reduced turnover and increased sales through pre-employment assessments. Also learn how other industry-leading organizations achieved the following:
- High-scoring account managers at a technology products and services supplier drive a $42 million increase in annual sales.
- Sales associates average $1,200 more in sales commissions for telecommunications industry giant, leading to $30 million in increased sales.
Hospitality firm saves more than $5 million in turnover costs by retaining high-scoring reservation agents.
Identifying Managers Who Will Deliver the Greatest Impact to Your Bottom Line
Identifying effective supervisors and managers is critical for meeting your business objectives. But how do you know which candidates will provide the leadership your business requires? Join us for this insightful webcast to learn how to ensure the strength of your leadership team.
IT Talent 2009: What the Future Holds
Companies that invest, develop, and capitalize on IT talent and technologies have an opportunity to grab significant market share in the current environment. Hear the latest trends from two organizations with their finger on the pulse of the ever-changing IT market, as well as companies employing the latest tools and strategies. This complimentary webinar combines a leading-edge approach Walt Disney Parks & Resorts has taken for its IT workforce with trends identified by the leading IT jobsite, staffing, and assessment firms.
The Value of Talent Assessment in a Down Economy
In today's economy, the quality of your people and your "talent-related" programs directly impacts your organization's success. New challenges present opportunities to jump-start organizational performance by hiring better candidates and by developing employees to their full potential. Despite slowing seen across several major industries, recruiting and hiring are still happening and are still critical determinants of quality of hire. Through the use of scientific assessment of job-relevant competencies and skills, organizations have powerful predictive tools that can help do the following:
- Efficiently and effectively manage hiring processes with growing applicant pools to positively impact quality of hire
- Evaluate and communicate with candidates regarding their "fit" with potential job roles and an organization's culture
Retain and grow top talent by accurately measuring talent and then developing accordingly
Assessment Programs That Drive Your Quality of Hire
This webcast will reveal how various organizations, including several Fortune 1000 employers from the Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, and Healthcare industries, have used the science of selection to accurately correlate candidate assessment scores with performance on the job to create measurable and sustainable improvements to business results. It will also share the real-life examples of leading employers and the best practices they are implementing to improve hiring.
Get in Touch