Only 50% of HR teams have the right information to make good people decisions, while only 46% of HR teams captured metrics to show the value of talent investments.
Organizations still have allegiance to legacy approaches that don’t work, and there is a lot of hesitation about new advances that do.
Download eBook to learn more about trends in talent acquisition:
- Organizations are focusing on the least effective selection methods.
- Real-time video interviews are becoming commonplace.
- Companies use candidates’ preferred channels… sort of.
- Emerging assessment technologies are just that – emerging.
- Algorithmic assessments are underappreciated.