Interview-Training (CBI) ENG
Recruitment & Assessment
This course is ideal for HR specialists and experienced line managers who need to gain
practical experience of how to apply Competency Based Interviewing (CBI) effectively in their
organisations, or senior executives involved in the final stages of the selection process who
are looking to enhance their skills.
Why should I attend?
- Enables you to interview more effectively, so you can match the right candidate to the role and to your organisation
- Helps ensure objective and legally defensible recruitment and promotion decisions, through the use of a consistent and structured framework for interviews
- Helps you align selection decisions more closely to the needs of your organisation
- It’s an important step on your career ladder that allows you to demonstrate your
proficiency in competency based interviewing
This highly practical course provides all the necessary knowledge and skills to enable interviewers
to gather behaviour-based evidence of performance against competencies. Enables accurate
and objective selection of the right candidates for the right roles, whether used at interviews for
recruitment or development.
- Understand and apply best practice in competency based interviewing
- Improve their existing interviewing skills
- Make accurate, informed and objective assessments by applying clearly defined selection criteria using our Universal Competency Framework, or your own
- Prepare and conduct a structured, focused, comprehensive and fair competency
-Evaluate and use objective behavioural evidence from the interview to make selection recommendations or decisions
Those new to interviewing, or experienced interviewers seeking a broader understanding of the
competency based interview technique will find this course extremely beneficial. Through the use
of practical simulations and exercises, delegates are shown how to conduct an interview using
their own organisational competencies or to apply our Universal Competency Framework.
This course is typically delivered in-house and can be tailored to your specific requirements. For
example we can integrate your own competency framework, create bespoke interview questions
and help support CBI rollout.
- Identifying competencies for interview
- Inappropriate interview questions
- ORCE methodology (Observe, Record Classify & Evaluate) and objective assessment
- Questioning practice
- CBI practical session
Start Date: Oct 13, 2021
End Date: Oct 13, 2021
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Price: CHF 1100
Type: Recruitment & Assessment