Virtual Competency Based Interviewing
Recruitment & Assessment
Competencies now lie at the heart of most organisations' recruitment and development activities. With over 30 years’ experience designing and delivering competency based assessments, Talent Assessment Training provides you with the opportunity to learn from the experts on this 1 day competency based interviewing workshop. Through tutor led practice sessions, you will gain the experience you need to conduct effective competency based interviews, enhancing your ability to select the right people for the right roles in a best practice and legally defensible way.
- How to use competencies to develop and structure effective interview guides.
- What tools you can use to support your interview evidence to enhance the objectivity of your decisions.
- A structured methodology as an effective questioning and data gathering tool to enhance your ability to capture the evidence you need to make well informed decisions.
- How to systematically evaluate information gathered from a competency based interview.
- Awareness of the key challenges and pit-falls associated with interviews that block effective decision making and how to avoid them.
- What you need to know about UK Employment Law and how it impacts on the selection process.
Who should attend:
HR Professionals or Managers who conduct interviews as part of recruitment, promotion or development activities.
Start Date: Sep 18, 2022
End Date: Sep 18, 2022
Location: Online, United Arab Emirates
Price: USD 499
Type: Recruitment & Assessment