Leaders are now starting their journey towards building skills-based organization's in order to navigate the future of work, but many report not having a common language to describe and map skills, do not use a skills taxonomy, and lack the skills intelligence to make meaningful steps forward.
Replay this webinar as our talent expert, Shobhit Narang, Solution Architect Head – India & Philippines, to explore our skills journey and learnings, so that you can maximize on the benefits of taking a skills-based approach.
In this webinar you will:
- Discover the benefits of skills-based hiring and talent management
- Explore the different types of skills that exist in the workplace and how they can be described, categorized, and mapped in a framework
- Examine the insights garnered from our decades of collecting skills data
- Learn which skills are universally predictive of success and can be used to hire for potential
- Watch live demo on Talent Acquisition solutions powered by Skills
Find Out More
Take a look at SHL's learning resources: a collection of videos, research, and blogs to help you get started.