- Popp, E., Allen, K., & Gutierrez, S. L. (2022). Adding Competency Models to the Pay Equity. Toolbox. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 15, 70-72. Link
- Affourtit, M., Allen, K. S., Reddock, C., & Fursman, P. (2022). Comparing Empirically Keyed and Random Forest Scoring Models in Biodata Assessments. Personnel Assessments and Decisions, 8, 62-68. Link
- Lin, Y., Brown, A., Williams, P. (2022). Multidimensional Forced-Choice CAT with Dominance Items: An Empirical Comparison with Optimal Static Testing under Different Desirability Matching. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 1-29. Link
- Popp, E., & Coughlin, C. (2021). Percentage of confusion accounted for. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 14(4), 518-520. Link
- Lin, Y. (2021). Reliability Estimates for IRT-Based Forced-Choice Assessment Scores. Organizational Research Methods. March 2021. Link
- Lin, Y., Livesey, A., & Tuzinski, K. (2021). Assessing Competencies in the Workplace: Developing a Modular Measure with Universal Applicability. Journal of Applied Testing Technology, 22(2), 1-20. Link
- Grelle, D. & Popp, E. (2021). Considering the Interaction of Individual Differences and Remote Work Contexts. Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Link
- Popp, E., & Popp, N. (2021). Ethical tactics. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 14(3), 357- 359.
- Johnson, J.W. (2021). Identifying the best-fit leaders for the pandemic context. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 14, 123-125.
- Johnson, J. W. (2020). Taking action to drive change through survey key driver analysis. In W. H. Macey & A. A. Fink (Eds.), Employee surveys and sensing (pp. 256-273). New York: Oxford University Press. Link
- Reddock, C. M., Auer, E. M., & Landers, R. N. (2020). A theory of branched situational judgment tests and their applicant reactions. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 35(4), 255-270. Link
- Allen, K. S., Geimer, J. L., & Popp, E. (2020). Context matters: Developing peer reviewers to advance science and practice. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 13, 57-60. Link
- Allen, K. S., Gutierrez, S. L., van Someren, G. (2020) What’s age got to do with It? You may be surprised. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 13, 403-407. Link
- Geimer, J. L., Landers, R. N., and Solberg, E. G. (2020). Enabling practical research for the benefit of organizations and society. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 13, 334–338. Link
- Allen, K. S, Affourtit, M., & Reddock, C. M. (2020). The machines aren’t taking over (yet): An empirical comparison of traditional, profiling, and machine learning approaches to criterion-related validation. Personnel Assessment and Decisions, 6(3), Article 2. Link
- Strong, M., Burkholder, G. J., Solberg, E., Stellmack, A., Presson, W., & Seitz, J. (2020). Development and Validation of a Global Competency Framework for Preparing New Graduates for Early Career Professional Roles. Higher Learning Research Communications, 10 (2).
- Tippings, N. T., Solberg, E., & Singla, N. (2020). Decisions in the Operational Use of Employee Selection Procedures: Choosing, Evaluating, and Administering Assessment Tools. In J. L. Farr and N. T. Tippins (Eds.), Handbook of Employee Selection (pp. 367-387). New York: Routledge.
- Unnam, Abhishek; Takhar, Rohit; Aggarwal, Varun (2019). “Grading Emails and Generating Feedback”, EDM, ERIC - ED599205 - Grading Emails and Generating Feedback, International Educational Data Mining Society, 2019-Jul Link
- Takhar, R., & Aggarwal, V. (2019). Grading Uncompilable Programs. Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 33(01), 9389-9396. Link
- Bhanu Pratap Singh, Varun Aggarwal (2016). “Apps to Measure Motor Skills of Vocational Workers”, UbiComp, Pages 340–350. Link
- Gursimran Singh, Shashank Srikant, Varun Aggarwal (2016). “Question Independent Grading using Machine Learning: The Case of Computer Program Grading”, KDD, Pages 263–272. Link
- Varun Aggarwal, Shashank Srikant and Harsh Nisar (March 2016). AMEO 2015 - A dataset comprising AMCAT test scores, biodata details and employment outcomes of job seekers”, CODS, Article No.: 27, Pages 1–2. Link
- Vinay Shashidhar, Nishant Pandey, Varun Aggarwal, “Spoken English Grading: Machine Learning with Crowd Intelligence” August 2015, KDD, Pages 2089–2097. Link
- Shashidhar, Vinay & Aggarwal, Varun & Srikant, Shashank (2015). Learning Models for Personalized Educational Feedback and Job Selection. ICML, Learning Models for Personalized Educational Feedback and Job Selection (ml4ed.cc) Link
- Shashidhar, V., Pandey, N., & Aggarwal, V. (2015). Automatic Spontaneous Speech Grading: A Novel Feature Derivation Technique using the Crowd. ACL. Link
- Shashank Srikant, Varun Aggarwal (August 2014). “A system to grade computer programming skills using machine learning”, KDD, Pages 1887–1896. Link
- Aggarwal, Varun & Shashidhar, Vinay & Srikant, Shashank (2013). Principles for using Machine Learning in the Assessment of Open Response Items: Programming Assessment as a Case Study. NIPS, NIPS_paper.pdf (aspiringminds.com) Link
Subscribe to SHL Labs Newsletter?
We publish a quarterly newsletter to keep you up to date on our latest research in talent acquisition and talent management.
Interested in Research Collaboration?
If you are an academic and would like to perform research in cooperation with SHL Labs, reach out to us.