SHL personality assessments identify talent that drives performance
Job performance is often dependent on personal qualities such as a candidate’s drive and ambition, on how they fit into your team or organization, or on how inspiring they are as leaders. Personality assessments measure characteristics that predict performance and future potential in a specific job.
Now available in more than 30 languages, SHL Personality assessments show how a candidate will fit into the work environment, work with other people and cope with role-specific job requirements.
SHL has the largest database of assessment records in the world – more than 24 terabytes of historical data from more than 86 million candidates and 400 validated job profiles. Our personality assessments provide an unparalleled resource for truly understanding talent at an individual or organizational level.
Personality assessments are relevant across the whole employee life cycle:
- In recruitment, as part of a job solution, to sift thousands of candidates
- In selection, to identify candidates most likely to succeed in a role
- In team building, to improve team performance
- In development, to identify strengths and development needs
- In succession, to identify and develop future leaders
- During transitions, as an input into redeployment and restructuring