Virtual Personality & Ability Assessment - Professional (4 sessions plus feedback practical)
Personality & Ability
A personality questionnaire is a means of obtaining information about a broad range of relevant personality characteristics quickly and objectively. It provides information which could be gained from other sources such as interviews, observation or simulation exercises, but the benefit of personality questionnaires is that the data is captured in a structured, standardised way, relatively quickly and very effectively.
The Talent Assessment Training Occupational Personality Questionnaires are among the best-researched questionnaires available within the occupational field. Used in over 50 countries and translated into 22 languages, the OPQ is one of the leading occupational personality questionnaires in the world today.
Delegates will learn:
- Inputs from your expert course presenter
- Talent Assessment Training international experience on the OPQ
- Case studies
- Feedback on your own OPQ
- Practical sessions
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at delegates who are currently registered with the HPCSA.
Why should you attend?
After attending the course delegates will have:
- Critically evaluated personality theories and assessment techniques
- Become familiar with the range of Talent Assessment Training Personality questionnaires and other assessment products
- Become proficient in administering, scoring and interpreting of the OPQ
- Become familiar with the latest research findings in personality assessment, including the development of the OPQ, and other questionnaires
- Be able to handle OPQ report writing effectively
- Be able to implement reliable and valid procedures for assessment and development
- Obtain an internationally recognised registration
- OPQ Applications.
The results obtained from the OPQ could be used in the following ways:
- Succession Planning
- Assessment and Development Centres
- Training & development
- Counselling and career guidance
- Occupational research
- Management tools
- Team building
3-day virtual online training (4 sessions plus feedback practical to be conducted over the 3 days)
Session 1: Introduction to Assessments and Competencies
Session 2: Using Ability Tests
Session 3: Introduction to the OPQ
Session 4: Feedback on the OPQ
Session 5: Feedback Practical
Start Date: Sep 12, 2023
End Date: Sep 14, 2023
Location: Online, South Africa
Price: ZAR 28810
Type: Personality & Ability