Understand the Aspects of an Individual’s Behavioral Style That Affect Work Performance
The SHL Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) is one of the most widely used and respected measures of workplace behavioral styles in the world. The questionnaire helps organizations understand how aspects of an individual’s behavioral style will affect his or her performance at work. This insight is delivered using a range of business-relevant reports that help organizations identify the best hires.
It measures 32 personality characteristics relevant to performance. The assessment can be delivered online as self-service or as a managed service.
The OPQ helps organizations:
- Identify the best-fit applicants for a given role
- Improve interview hit rates
- Identify future leaders
- Redeploy talent across the business
- Evaluate the talent pool to support organizational change
- Create winning project teams
- Manage role changes, such as from technical specialist to effective people manager
- Available in over 30 languages
- Delivered online as a self-service or as a managed service
The CCSQ (Customer Contact Styles Questionnaire) and the WSQ (Work Styles Questionnaire) are also part of the OPQ family of products. CCSQ assesses behaviors in Sales and Customer Service roles. WSQ is focused on behaviors in Manufacturing and Production roles.
Read about our other personality assessments.
View OPQ sample reports in available languages by browsing our Assessment Catalog.