Increased Pressure on Performance and Delivery
Organizations need a 27% increase in employee performance to meet business goals. Despite investing billions annually in traditional training, our research shows that 4 in 5 employees are ineffective learners, and only apply half of what they learn from formal program.
Deliver Consistent Learning Experience
Best in class organizations harness the power of experiential learning by providing the structure and support needed for employees to engage in effective learning habits using the 70:20:10 learning model.
Development Coach offers a scalable solution for delivering a consistent learning experience to help you bring the 70:20:10 learning model to life.
Development Coach – What You Get
- A user-friendly solution which breaks down complex activities into simple,
step-by-step actions to support employees’ success
- Manager visibility and input into employees’ development
- Implementation support aligned to your business objectives
- Monthly reporting on individual and organizational progress and results
- Expert consulting throughout to drive engagement
Improved Development with On-the-Job Learning
- Experiential learning provides 3x the performance impact.
- Fraction of the cost of traditional training.
- Scalable solution delivering a consistent learning experience.
Source: SHL and Gartner research.