Explore Global Talent Trends Resources
Discover our series of insights based on these survey results to understand what organizations are focused on when it comes to their talent strategy, what is changing, what is delivering value, and what the future of talent looks like.
1. Talent Trends: Past Insights, Future Strategies
Read about how the talent landscape has shifted over the past five years and what talent trends to expect in the future.
2. Navigating the Talent Analytics Landscape: From Data Overload to Strategic Insights
How do organizations use talent analytics? What barriers are there to overcome and what does it take to make the most of talent data?
3. Hiring in the Age of Automation: Tips to Future-Proof your Hiring
Hiring the wrong employee can be three times as expensive as making the right choice. In this eBook, we explore how organizations can understand how best to hire the right person the first time.
4. How Successful Businesses are Managing and Developing Talent Today
5. DEI and Neurodiversity: What Data Tells Us About Diversity in the Workplace
6. How Artificial Intelligence is Changing Employers, Employees and Job-Seekers
7. Talent Assessment Trends: What is Working and What is Changing
*The SHL Global Talent Trends report was conducted globally in mid-2023 to over 1,600 Human Resources professionals working for national and international organizations of varied sizes (from 1 to 500,000 employees), from different industries (e.g. professional services, telecommunications, healthcare, retail, etc.), and hold different responsibilities within their organizations (such as career development, diversity, equity, and inclusion, recruitment, and leadership development).
Explore SHL’s Wide Range of Solutions
With our platform of pre-configured talent acquisition and talent management solutions, maximize the potential of your company’s greatest asset—your people.