Use our cognitive assessments as part of their talent acquisition strategies.
Understand candidates’ learning potential and adaptability.
- SHL combines interactive numerical, deductive reasoning, and reasoning ability assessments with data gathered from decades of global experience.
- Gain insight into each candidate’s ability to learn—and, combined with behavioral assessments, their willingness to try.
Quickly and accurately assess candidates at scale.
- SHL’s cognitive assessments are automated, remotely proctored, and ask fewer questions thanks to our unique partial-scoring methodology.
- Assess high candidate volumes faster and more reliably, so your teams can make confident, efficient hiring decisions.
Provide all candidates with truly engaging experiences.
- Our immersive assessments upgrade button clicking with “drag-and-drop" and gamified interactions without compromising professional assessment standards.
- This helps your teams keep applicants engaged, while meeting their expectation of being taken seriously with job-relevant, real-world tasks.
Verify G+, Deductive, Inductive, Numerical, Numerical Calculation
Understand candidate learning potential before making hiring decisions.
Our pre-employment cognitive assessment starts by asking candidates a series of interactive questions organized around a central principle linked to something they are likely to encounter in the role.
Measures general mental ability, or G, and effectively measures candidates’ problem-solving and critical reasoning capabilities.
Measures candidates’ ability to draw logical conclusions and complete scenarios based on the information provided. Tasks include reading statements, then determining which subsequent options cannot be true or must be true.
Measures candidates’ ability to draw inferences from, and understand relationships between, various concepts. Tasks include working out the pattern in a set of images and identifying the correct next image.
Measures candidates’ ability to work with numbers and use appropriate mathematics in different situations. Tasks include solving word problems, performing numerical calculations, and interpreting charts and graphs.
Measures candidates’ ability to add, subtract, and otherwise manipulate numbers quickly and accurately. Tasks include estimating, auditing, and checking results—critical skills in many workplace tasks across industries.
Our Assessment Science
Using our proprietary methodology, Verify Interactive, we provide you with accurate, actionable scores that reflect each candidate’s cognitive ability.
These scores are combined with the other results from your SHL talent acquisition solution (like behavioral or personality assessments) to provide your teams with a comprehensive, comparable job score for each candidate.
SHL’s cognitive assessments enable your teams to provide the fairest, most accurate talent decisions with high efficiency, driving business success.
Hear from Our Customers
SHL is helping us to find top talent to create and manage the professional, motivated, and resilient teams we need to deliver excellent customer service. We use SHL assessments to match the competency profiles of our managers and specialists with business needs and thereby focus our development activities.
Head of Recruiting and HR Development
Power your people’s journey with SHL talent solutions.
Strengthen your workforce by converting diverse, top-quality graduates with meaningful hiring experiences, fair assessment tools and unrivalled science.
Reboot your technology hiring process to draw in top-quality developers through immersive experiences and AI-powered virtual hiring tools.
Workforce Review and Diagnostics
Boost the performance of your people with detailed workforce analytics that identify specific opportunities to develop their capability and potential.