As of December 2022, just 16% of organizations had truly developed sustainable DEI programs. Nearly 50% were stuck in a state of compliance or were just becoming aware of DEI initiatives and their importance to strategic growth.
The hiring process is often key to getting teams across the chasm from “compliance” to “sustainability.”
Watch the replay of our LinkedIn Live session where, SHL’s Lucy Adler and Sheilin Herrick, discussed:
- Why DEI is not just the responsibility of the CEO
- What hiring teams and recruiters can do to improve inclusion
- How the process of assessment validation works and why it reduces adverse impact
- How skills-based hiring can help in your DEI efforts
- Ways you can improve diversity through finding tech talent in non-tech roles
Watch the SHL Live replay below:
Find Out More
Bring unrivaled objectivity and accuracy to every talent management decision.
Get the Skills Intelligence You Need for a Robust Talent Acquisition Strategy
Whether you want to understand candidate fit, readiness or potential, SHL will provide a neatly packaged, simple-to-deploy solution to help you get what you need from your hiring program.
Explore SHL’s Wide Range of Solutions
With our platform of pre-configured talent acquisition and talent management solutions, maximize the potential of your company’s greatest asset—your people.