What, how, and when work is done is changing, making it difficult to forecast talent acquisition needs. In fact, 77% of talent leaders feel that their strategy is more focused on agility this year, an 11% increase from last year. As conversations across the business surround skills and the future of work, it is the responsibility of HR leaders to build a hiring strategy that can flex as work contexts change.
Now is your chance to change the nature of your relationship with your business stakeholders. From transactional conversations around hiring funnel metrics, to strategic planning around using talent intelligence, skills of the future, and hiring for potential.
Join SHL’s experts in this webinar where they discuss:
- Understand what skills are and differentiate short lasting skills from foundational skills
- Explore the world’s most comprehensive skills taxonomy
- Learn to use the taxonomy to align skills to jobs in a thoughtful and comprehensive way
- Discover the skills of the future and how to find them
- Find out how SHL can help you build agility into your talent strategy through reliable skills intelligence
Watch the webinar replay below:
Find Out More
SHL helps you cut through the complexity of an ever-changing hiring landscape and simplify your talent strategy.
Book a Demo
Explore SHL’s Wide Range of Solutions
With our platform of pre-configured talent acquisition and talent management solutions, maximize the potential of your company’s greatest asset—your people.