The business outcomes to be gained from a transformational candidate experience are clear but starting that transformation can be intimidating. For this paper, we studied the current state of candidate experience but importantly looked for inspiration from consumer experiences.
Six shifts emerged as natural opportunities to transform the candidate experience. And the good news is that the capabilities needed for this upgrade are well within reach.
- Giving Value to candidates: From passive to interactive experiences
- Empowering Candidates: From 9-to-5 to 24/7
- Continually Iterate: From set and forget to agile
- Personalizing Experiences: From mass-market to personal
- Being Authentic: From rehearsed to real
- Differentiate via Diversity: From display to demonstration
Download the whitepaper to learn more about the six shifts and get an actionable roadmap to transform your candidate experience.