Many B2B sales teams are struggling today, and more than 50% of organizations believe they do not have the right sales talent to succeed. As businesses shift to an increasingly digital sales model and buyers expect to self-serve throughout most of the purchasing process, the make-up of star sellers has changed. Hence, understanding what you need to build a winning sales team is crucial.
The success of the sales function is critical to organizational growth, but do your salespeople have what it takes to succeed?
Three mega-trends are shaping the way we buy, sell, and digitally interact today:
- The sales landscape has changed
- Customer behavior has changed
- The profile of a successful salesperson has changed
Replay the webinar below to:
- Explore these trends and what they mean for your sales function.
- Ensure market alignment at individual, team, and function levels.
- Learn how SHL can help you use data to identify and develop the individuals needed to thrive in today’s competitive market and achieve sales targets.
Building a winning sales team takes science. Take control of your sales transformation strategy with SHL.
Find Out More
Learn how SHL can help you boost sales performance with the right sellers in the right place.
Request a Demo