The State of Programming Skills in the US: Key Trends to Watch in 2021
In 2020, SHL’s Research & Development team, subject matter experts and IT industry experts partnered on a study to draw key insights on candidate’s programming abilities in the US and to identify the main skill gaps that can hamper their performance on the job.
Tech hiring experts from SHL break down the data from the study. What we cover in this webinar:
- Breakdown of US candidates’ programming skills
- Common skills gaps in US programming candidates
- The most common candidate readability and maintainability errors
- Summary of the coding language preferences of US candidates
- Ways to improve your tech hiring process and widen your candidate pool
- Emerging trends in the tech hiring market (like the demand for Full Stack Engineers)
Watch the On-Demand Webinar
Make Transformation Possible for Your People
Experience the greatest business outcomes possible with SHL’s products, insights, experiences, and services.
Explore SHL’s Wide Range of Solutions
With our platform of pre-configured talent acquisition and talent management solutions, maximize the potential of your company’s greatest asset—your people.