Leaders today navigate more time zones, work with more geographically dispersed teams, and manage more autonomous teams than ever before. The shift to a more digital and virtual environment as well as hybrid work gained speed during the pandemic and has significantly impacted the leadership environment. Today, many organizations continue to struggle with leadership in a remote and hybrid workplace.
During this session, we answered questions such as:
- What is the current state of remote and hybrid work?
- Have sentiments for remote work changed through COVID and as more people start to return to the office?
- As leaders continue to navigate the virtual world of work, what resources are available to them?
- How can leaders understand the potential and readiness of their people to work remotely?
- What are some best practices for leading virtual and hybrid teams?
Watch the webinar replay below:
Find Out More
Discover how SHL can help you create and sustain a healthy and happy hybrid work environment.
Best Practices for Building and Sustaining a Successful Hybrid Work Culture
As the hybrid work model takes over workplaces, we now have a great opportunity to reinvent and improve work experiences for generations to come.
Explore SHL’s Wide Range of Solutions
With our platform of pre-configured talent acquisition and talent management solutions, maximize the potential of your company’s greatest asset—your people.